1. What Information We Collect: When you visit this Web site ("Site"), you may be providing us with aggregate information about your use of the Site. Aggregate information does not identify you personally but allows us to understand how our Site is used by visitors. We also collect personal information, but only if you decide to share it with us. Personal information is any information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number, and credit card information. It includes information that you provide in connection with registering to use the site, registering for an event, or ordering products or services offered on the site. It also includes information about how you use the Site.
2. How We Collect Information: We may collect information in basically two ways. First, by monitoring the use of the Site through Web server logs and cookies, we may collect aggregate statistical information. Cookies tell us nothing about you personally, but allow us to customize the Site to better meet your needs. Cookies cannot pass on viruses, harm your computer or pass on private information such as an e-mail address without your intervention. If you are uncomfortable about cookies, you should be able to disable your Web browser from accepting cookies or to alert you before accepting cookies. Second, we may collect personal information that you decide to give us in connection with registering to use the Site or ordering products or services.
3. How We Use Information:
· Aggregate Information: We use aggregate information to help us better understand what portions of the Site visitors find useful, to improve the experience of visitors to the Site, and to customize the Site to better meet your needs. This information may also be provided to advertisers since it helps them understand how many users viewed their ads.
· Personal Information: We may use personal information you give us in order to provide you with a product or services that you order from us, to confirm your eligibility to use certain services, and to inform you of industry news, upcoming events or other items that we believe you will find interesting.
5. Access by Children: We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. Our Site is not intended for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 provides us with personal information (for example, by registering for a conference), we will delete that information upon request of a parent
6. Protection of Personal Information: Where you provide us with personal information, we endeavor to protect that information from inadvertent or unauthorized disclosure to unauthorized third parties by using encryption, password protection, and other appropriate security tools.
7. Questions about our Policies: If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us: Webmaster@LocalSearchAssociation.org
Updated: April 17, 2011